Saturday, June 19, 2010

All Hats!! System overload!!

Hey everybody! I'm still working my bum off. Today my teenage sisters-in-law arrived to stay for 5-6 weeks. So exciting!


I cleaned and thrifted and painted pictures for hours on end for days.... (I'm still coming with the photos- sorry!)

I also stopped in Belly Sprout today to update our humble display

Cute right? The three of us will be returning to Belly Sprout shortly to get natural makeup makeovers-- so girlie! I thought I used natural makeup (Origins), but Christy of Belly Sprout says "sorry." She gave us some literature to read about cosmetics and links to cancer and other health problems. It's bananas! My sister in law looked up and said, "Ash, I'm scared!" I found out that there's a such thing as natural liquid eye liner, so I'm in. Blog it later...

Well I'm off to Mozambique in Laguna Beach- delicious South African food.. have a great night!!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment