Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kogi Truck!!


Okay I'm a little late to the craze, but I just chased down my first food truck via Twitter. We decided on the Kogi Truck because it's so wildly popular. Kogi has four trucks in southern California, one of which I was happy to see is in Orange County. Kogi's food, in case you didn't know, is Korean/Mexican fusion... as in this Blackjack Quesadilla which I had:

Kimchi Korean BBQ pork, cheese, some crazy sauce, flour tortilla, salsa verde, and roasted sesame seeds.
It was SOOO GOOOOOODD! No, I don't think that's too many O's. Totally worth scoping out, totally fun, and we're totally going back. Where ever it is next time.

Next truck to hunt: the Green Truck

love,
ash

1 comment:

  1. That looks SO GOOD! I'm in Houston, Texas and don't have the foggiest idea about the cool food trucks that are probably rolling around the city. But you've given me a good idea, so thanks! I'm going to check Twitter just like you did.

    I'm eating raw now, so I hope to find a truck that will cater to my dietary needs. Great post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete